Supply Chain Management Review announces program sessions for the Supply Chain Outlook Summit being held on November 2-3 at the Rosemont Hilton, in Chicago, Illinois.
Being held in Chicago, IL November 2-3, the Supply Chain Outlook Summit will feature speakers providing Supply Chain Executives with the insight and strategies they need to lead their company through the most critical technology, financial, cultural and economic challenges impacting the future of the global Supply Chain.
Check Out the Speaker and Session Line-up for the Supply Chain Outlook Summit:
Click here to register for the Supply Chain Outlook Summit.
Program topics will include:
- The Economic Forecast for 2016-2017. Are you Prepared for the Upturn?
- The Next Wave: Where Disruption and Supply Chain Innovation Converge
- Key Contributions to Enterprise Value that an Empowered Procurement Function can Provide
- Reshoring and Rebalancing Global Supply Chains
- Technologies and Innovations that are Transforming Supply Chains
- Freight Rates and Transportation Costs Outlook 2016: Understanding Your True Cost of Doing Business
- MIT’s Supply Chain 2020 Project: The 6 Major Factors Impacting the Future of the Supply Chain
- Roundtable Discussion: Key Initiatives Leaders are Taking to Respond to Changing Supply Chain Dynamics
- Supply Chain Sustainability: Future Challenges and Opportunities
- The Evolving Supply Chain Professional: Exclusive Research by SCMR and APICS Supply Chain Council
- Culture Eats Strategy… and How to Deal with It
The full program agenda can be viewed here.
Speakers will include:
- Brian Beaulieu, CEO, ITR Economics
- John Bell, DSI Forums Distinguished Scholar & Associate Professor of Supply Chain Mgt., University of Tennessee
- Peter A. Bolstorff, Executive Director, APICS Supply Chain Council
- John Caltagirone, Executive Director, Supply and Value Chain Center, Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago
- Rosemary Coates, Executive Director of the Reshoring Institute and President of Blue Silk Consulting, Reshoring Institute
- Tim Engstrom, VP Supply Chain Operations, Walgreens Company
- Craig Espevik, Vice President, Operations, Yaskawa America, Inc.
- Robert Handfield, Bank of America Professor of Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Resource Cooperative, Poole College of Management, NC State University
- Lawrence Lapide, Lecturer, College of Management, University of Massachusetts: Boston,Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics (CTL)
- Steven Melnyk, Professor of Operations & Supply Chain Management, Michigan State University
- Fabio Pettenati, Vice President Supply Chain, Barilla America Inc.
- Natalie Putnam, Vice President Marketing, Ryder System, Inc.
- Scott Sopher, Principal, Global Supply Chain Service Line Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Bob Trebilcock, Editorial Director, Supply Chain Management Review
- Kevin Zweier, Vice President of the Transportation Practice, Chainalytics
Full speaker details can be found here.
Platinum: Ryder; Gold: Lean Logistics; Silver: Browz; Sponsors: Digital Lumens, Elmhurst College, MercuryGate, Hub Group, Saddle Creek, SMC3, Transplace; Association Sponsors: APICS Supply Chain Council, Supply Chain Innovation Netowrk of Chicago; Media Sponsors: Supply Chain Management Review, Logisitics Management, Supply Chain 24/7
Click here for sponsor details.
General questions regarding the Supply Chain Outlook Summit should go to Amy Reddington at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 508.663.1500.