This Summit will feature presentations from highly respected Supply Chain experts.
Those of you who know me well are probably sick and tired of hearing me talk about how impressive the presenters will be at this year’s Supply Chain Outlook Summit (November 2-3), Chicago, but I just can’t help myself. If you attend our conference, you too will be amazed by the caliber and experience of the presenters. Supply Chain Management Review has partnered with Logistics Management, Supply Chain 24/7, Supply Chain Innovation Chicago, and APICs Supply Chain Council to present supply chain technology, innovation, procurement, economic, transportation, and reshoring experts who are the cream of the crop.
- Want to know what parts of the economy will outperform over the next 2 years? Brian Beaulieau of ITR Economics will be presenting ‘The Economic Forecast for 2016-2017’
- Why is this the “golden age” of procurement? Robert Handfield of Poole College of Management at NC State University will discuss ‘The Key Contributions to Enterprise Value that an Empowered Procurement Function can Provide.’
- Rosemary Coates of the Reshoring Institute will explain why reshoring is important now and the effect on global supply chains in her session ‘Reshoring and Rebalancing Global Supply Chains’.
- Learn the six major factors identified by the MIT Supply Chain 2020 Project that will have significant and “certain” impacts on future supply chains from Larry Lapide of the MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics.
- Kevin Zweier of Chainalytics will explain how freight rates are expected to move over the next 12 months.
- Hear how supply chain leaders from Barilla, Walgreen’s and Yaskawa are preparing their organizations for the future.
- Do you know how culture can be harnessed to support rather than frustrate strategy? Hear Michigan State University Professor Steve Melnyk’s engaging keynote ‘Culture Eats Strategy…and How to Deal with It.’
- Plus - get exclusive research presented by SCMR and APICS SCC on the evolving role of the Supply Chain Manager.
Those are just a few of our sessions. You’ll find even more as well as dedicated time to network with your colleagues and peers at Supply Chain Outlook Summit.
And, of course, let’s not forget our sponsors that will be showcased at the Supply Chain Outlook Summit: Platinum: Ryder; Gold: Lean Logistics; Silver: Browz; Sponsors: Digital Lumens, Elmhurst College, MercuryGate, Hub Group, Saddle Creek, SMC3, Transplace; Association Sponsors: APICS Supply Chain Council, Supply Chain Innovation Network of Chicago; Media Sponsors: Supply Chain Management Review, Logistics Management, Supply Chain 24/7.
Outstanding educational sessions, keynote speakers and vendors, not to mention the excellent networking opportunities, make the Supply Chain Outlook Summit a must-attend conference this year. For more information, visit SupplyChainOutlook.com.
For those of you who have already registered, see you at the conference!
Register for the Supply Chain Outlook Summit today.
General questions regarding the Supply Chain Outlook Summit should go to Amy Reddington email@example.com or by calling 508.663.1500.
Companies interested in sponsoring should click here .