The Supply Chain Outlook Summit is a 1½ day executive conference developed for VPs and Director-level Managers as they plan their supply chain strategies for the next 2-3 years. Attendees will learn how their world is changing and how to identify and adapt to the most important changes impacting what's next in supply chain management.
The Supply Chain Outlook Summit is conveniently located in Chicago, is cost effective to attend, and in under 2 days executives will receive content from industry leaders and experts that is focused on "What is Next" for the Supply Chain.
At Supply Chain Outlook Summit, you will:
- Learn how to identify and adapt to changes impacting supply chain management
- Attend 10 diverse, educational sessions presented by distinguished speakers in the supply chain industry
- Experience the entire conference (no overlapping sessions!) in just 1½ days
- Return home with a better understanding of where supply chain is headed over the next 2-3 years
Find out how your world is changing, and how the processes and supply chains will change to adapt to:
- economic environments
- business strategies
- disruptive technologies
- environmental challenges
- expectations in the workforce